photorejuvenation process represent a breakthrough in age-defying
skin care. This new technique treats skin damage non-invasively —
there is no disruption of the skin’s epidermal surface. IPL
treatments address the effects of photoaging and sun damage with
low risk of complications and no recovery time.
Chemical peels can be done on the face, neck, or hands. They can be used to:
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- Improve the appearance of mild scars
- Treat certain types of acne
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
- Improve the look and feel of skin
Areas of sun damage may improve after chemical peeling.
After a chemical peel, skin is temporarily more sensitive to the sun, so wear sunscreen every day. It should say “broad-spectrum” on the label, meaning it protects against the sun’s UVA and UVB rays. Also, it should be a physical sunscreen and be above SPF 30. Limit your time in the sun, especially between the hours of 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., and wear a wide-brimmed hat.
- Safety First. The Eclipse MicroPen™ is inherently safer than other products, such as dermal rollers. It utilizes sterile single-use surgical grade disposable cartridge tips. The unique features of the Turbo Safety Cartridge™ ensure the MicroPen™ delivers greater efficiency and superior clinical results while maintaining the highest level of safety for both tha patient and provider. It is also safe for most skin types, which means it is a great procedure for almost everyone!
- Faster is Better. MicroPen’s high-speed motor allows for a more a more efficient yet timely procedure. The rapid pen motion provides a more comfortable experience that patients describe as a mild sandpaper-like sensation.
- Customized For You. Each patient has unique skin needs and requirements. The variable pen position feature allows MicroPen™ professionals to customize a treatment for best clinical results.
- Consistent Results. Safety and control features lead to predictable, consistent results. Compared to lasers and dermal rollers, MicroPen™ is able to deliver reliable and improved outcomes for virtually every patient.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into the area around the side of the eyes to improve the look of moderate to severe crow’s feet lines in adults for a short period of time (temporary).
How Does XEOMIN® Work?
Frown lines form when facial expressions are made as the muscle under the skin contracts. Over time, as your skin ages, these repeated expressions cause lasting frown lines. Neurotoxins, such as XEOMIN®, are prescription medications that block the release of chemicals that cause these muscle contractions. So frown lines are softened.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over the age of 21.